Please follow these steps if you have forgotten your password and would like to reset it:
- Head to the log in page (click here for link) and click ‘Reset password’. (If you have forgotten your password for your Informance account - this will be the case if you have purchased Practising the Piano eBooks - click this link instead.)
- Insert the address of the email that you registered with Erudition and click ‘Send’.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address that you entered (please check your junk mail if you do not receive this email). Go to your email and click on the link provided in the ‘reset password request’ email that we sent you.
- Enter a new password and hit ‘Change password’.
- Your password will now be reset to the new password you entered for the step above. Click ‘Back’ to go back to the log in page where you can use your new password.
Click here if you have forgotten which email address you used to register with Erudition.
Click here if you experienced an error changing your password.